We are nuts aren't we? Just when you think it's safe....Oh and nice acronym...really! ;o)

Posted by Susan at September 14, 2002 12:23 AM

Ha ha ha! And yes, we're definitely nuts. smile

Posted by Anna at September 14, 2002 12:27 AM

Aww! Daphne, you are precious. smile Those eyes and paws are adorable.

Hope things are going smoothly for you, Anna.

Posted by Emily at September 14, 2002 03:43 PM

Awww! Daphne looks adorable. smile I saw the HP preview as well... Though I was more focused on Ron. Thought he was yummy. Is that wrong? Gah. Anyway, good vibes for the layouts and hope you don't feel overloaded. I can't wait for the Much Ado & Flights ones! smile

Posted by Stef at September 14, 2002 04:40 PM

hey Anna!! The kitty is very cute wink I can't wait to see the new layouts for Much Ado and Flights~!! I just put up a new one for JBP, kinda happy with it myself..wanted to get it up before next week smile

I'm excited to see what you come up with..

I forgot to sit through the show to see the preview - dammit....

Posted by Jenah at September 14, 2002 08:42 PM

Daphne looks a lot like my mothers' cats hahah

And I know what you mean about the lack of energy to blog. I hit that, and I'm still going thru it!

Posted by Destany at September 15, 2002 07:20 AM

Weeee! She's blogging again! Actually, I've been pretty neglectant of my blog lately too.

I can't wait to see the new layouts for Much Ado and Flights! You've had the current ones for so long... but I still love them as is! Sounds like you've got quite a few layouts to work on. I guess that means that, umm... I shouldn't ask if you'd like to work your magic on my blog eh? I am totally at a loss for layout ideas myself, which is why I haven't changed it in a while. I needs that special Anna touch smile Oh well, maybe next layout. wink

Cute kittie too btw. I am quite allergic to cats, unfortunately.

Posted by Stef at September 15, 2002 04:09 PM

MY BABY! I'm so glad you're keeping her.

Oh I love you so much! Look, now we are forever connected. We may as well be sisters.

LOL. Need to see HP trailer. sleepy now. smile

Posted by Kacie at September 15, 2002 10:27 PM

Jenah - Love the new JBP layout! Gorgeous!

Stef - You rock at layouts. Something will come, trust me. just keep plugging away. And I always love to give feedback for work in progress!

Kacie - We're kitty sisters! Hehehe. And yes, you DEFINITELY need to see the CoS trailer. Come down to visit Daph and I'll show you my tape! smile

Posted by Anna at September 16, 2002 01:43 AM

Hello Daphne! I am so glad that the humans and the other beautiful cat Dawn have taken a liking to you. Please thank Anna for me - I'm glad that she had a good time last Friday a la Eliza y italian chow. smile

Posted by Little Willow at September 16, 2002 06:03 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x1f0cc48) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.