I demand to see that Moulin Rouge special!! You know how obsessed I am with that beautiful, heavenly musical movie!

I just MUST see it! smile

Don't make me come over there...:p

Posted by Thomas at August 12, 2002 11:30 PM

Moulin Rouge is one of the best movies ever. I was just listening to the soundtrack last night--and planning to get the Moulin Rouge 2 soundtrack, too. :o) Nice screencaps!
(I'm in a Sean Bean mood right now, too.)

Posted by Carly at August 13, 2002 10:12 AM

Oh, how I wish you had come with us instead of coworker. You're so refreshingly normal! Next time though.

I hope all is well and that your glass gets replaced soon.

Posted by Kacie at August 13, 2002 10:33 AM

Never left a comment here before, I should have really cause I love your site, well all of them really smile

Thanx for the plug Anna smile

Posted by Sam at August 13, 2002 12:11 PM

Wow, I can't believe somebody broke into the library! I'm glad that nothing was stolen!

I never comment here, but visit all the time, thank you for the plug! smile

Posted by Katie at August 13, 2002 02:44 PM

You *plugged* me. You really plugged me! Oh the tiny, humble Anna thanks the great and mighty Anna for her plug smile

Yes, thank you, insanity suits me quite well. Lovely Ewan & Nicole pic too wink

Posted by Anna at August 13, 2002 08:39 PM

Oh my goodness. My mouth dropped open when I read what happened at the library! Comfort to all of you - Whoever did that is, I'm guessing, not a reader. So sad.

Posted by Little Willow at August 13, 2002 09:46 PM

How come you didn't tell me about the library break-in? Damn kids! I guess it's not enough to harass you when they're at the library during normal hours, huh?

Hope you had a good b-day!!!!

Posted by Susan at August 14, 2002 09:25 PM

Happy post birthday Anna!

That sucks monkey toe about the library. Why would anyone want to hurt a place where you can have all the books for free (at least for a little while)?

Posted by Kacie at August 15, 2002 10:34 AM

Happy Belated Birthday, Anna! Hope you had a great one smile

Posted by Heather at August 15, 2002 11:44 AM

I just got a debit card..which works on amazon.com...Im so going broke :\

Posted by raelynn at August 18, 2002 11:09 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x12afcb8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.