Magnolia worse than Mulholland Drive, Anna??? Wow, I'm surprised wink And I can't believe you know Guster! That is so great. Now I'm awash in a someone knows this favorite random band glow smile

Posted by Heather at August 5, 2002 06:02 AM

Heey. I just love the '[.] kids are alright'-sentence! It makes me think about the best song EVER: The kids aren't alright by The Offspring. Ehmm, anyway smile You didn't put The Lord of The Rings up for best movie? I loved LOTR! Well, see ya.

Posted by Sanne at August 5, 2002 09:05 AM

Hi Anna!

I really want to see "Signs" as well - it looks really creepy and excellent!

Posted by Kristina at August 5, 2002 04:37 PM

Are you going to be able to come with us this weekend?

New graphics are always fun. smile

YAY for the Alice mention. Remind me and tomorrow I'll try to do 12 impossible things before breakfast . . .

Posted by Little Willow at August 5, 2002 06:17 PM

I'm late, but... love the new layout! Oh, the beautiful purpleness of it.

Posted by Claire at August 6, 2002 08:55 AM

I love the new layout its so cute.

Posted by Katie at August 6, 2002 11:16 AM

anna, i know brad pitt had a cameo in the movie, but was it big? i want to post about it at my brad site, but i don't really know if i want to see it or not. wink

Posted by addie at August 6, 2002 04:22 PM

Oh yeah, Nancy Drew. I'm feeling a little nostalgic for some Nancy Drew books. I need my boxes out of the attic, NOW!

Hope you get to see Signs soon.

Posted by Christie at August 7, 2002 07:37 AM

Addie, it wasn't that big of a part. He was in one scene filming a movie with Blair Underwood's character, and in a couple other party scenes and such. But nothing huge. He looked hot though, so it might be worth it for that. Though waiting for video will be less of a waste of your money. smile

Heather, I HATE Magnolia... yes, more than Mulholland Drive. Amazing, huh? And it wasn't even a tough call! smile And whoo hoo to Guster love! I want to see them next Friday, but it's sold out and I have no money for it. rown

Posted by Anna at August 8, 2002 10:52 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x681cb8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.