I second what you and, I assume, Natty said. Season six was dark and stark and realistic. It traded in obscure metaphors for depressing realism, but it worked. Not everyone agrees, but I appreciate the daring places this season went, and I don't believe it was a mistake.

Posted by Emily at June 25, 2002 01:43 AM

Hehehe, thanks hon!! I wasn't expecting such a reaction! I was just telling it as it is wink

Posted by Natty at June 25, 2002 06:13 AM

The updates at Flights and Much Ado can wait. If you don't make updates, there are no updates (unless I make some at Flights) and people will wait. Can't wait to see the outcome of your new project! Whee! Summer's here!

Posted by Kristina at June 25, 2002 08:49 AM

I echo what Kristina said. (Well done, girl.)

The two Olivia board books arrived at the store yesterday!

Posted by Little Willow at June 25, 2002 03:37 PM

I really adored this season of Buffy as well, but I still like Angel's a bit more... Due to me being more associated with that show before I became a fan of Buffy, that is.

Wonder what that project is about. wink And yeah, Colin is hot, ain't he? Mmm. Can't wait for 'Daredevil', and more Colin. smile

Posted by Stef at June 25, 2002 04:30 PM

Oh no... you didn't catch my procrastinatey gene did you? I was hoping it was congenital rather than contagious! wink

But it's cool and people will still be addicted to your site when you come back with updates...

Posted by Sepra at June 25, 2002 07:26 PM

to me, season six is what living on the hellmouth would be like. i love the show but i never understood why they were so damned happy all the time. it definitely had it's weak points, but still. at the very least, it was totally new. along with this already needless comment, i just wanted to thank you for much ado. regardless of how much you update it or whatever, it's where i go for buffy episode info and quotes and i adore it. thank you so much!

Posted by hillary at June 26, 2002 08:04 AM

awwww, poor kitty. rown i saw more kittens outside our house too - the eleven we have we rescued from our backyard. argh, more to find homes for.

as for updating much ado, agreeing with everyone else. i got emails from people ocasionally bitching because i hadn't updated - crazy, silly people...

Posted by addie at June 27, 2002 01:01 AM

YOU NEED TO BLOG MORE, DAMMIT!

Oh, and umm... you sound old. wink

Posted by Rae & Tarina at June 29, 2002 09:02 PM

Yes, do blog more!

Posted by Emily at June 29, 2002 09:58 PM

I *heart* Olivia! You have a really awesome layout & a great site. I will explore it v. soon. =)

Posted by Tiff at June 30, 2002 11:25 AM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x1e972f8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.