Oooh...pretty! smile

Posted by Rebecca at June 13, 2002 04:25 AM

Yes, pretty. And torturous!

Posted by Emily at June 13, 2002 10:13 AM

Ah, Anna, you are the coolest! I wish I could go over and give ya a big sloppy hug. So I guess it's good that California's a big state and I can't find you, huh? :D

I think it was just a poor excuse for a joke, showing how Lorne and Groo were two of a kind... that ep just makes me sad though. Such a big build-up with no finish...

Posted by Sepra at June 13, 2002 10:41 AM

Yay for OMWF caps!

I interpreted that quote from the Angel season finale as saying more about Groo and Lorne than Angel and Cordy... wink

Posted by Claire at June 13, 2002 02:09 PM

So jealous of you! rown Wanna come to Tracy and watch it with me and Allie? It could be fun.

Come on. You know you want to. All the cool kids live in Tracy. And, hey, plus, you could see my 11 kittens + 3 big cats.

So, I'll be expecting you anytime now. LOL.

I will just wait like 4 years for my S6 DVD to come out, so there!

Bueno cap though... let me know when you upload them to GttM, okay?

Posted by Kacie at June 13, 2002 02:37 PM

Very nice! smile Glad it makes you happy.

Posted by Freddi at June 13, 2002 02:49 PM

Gasp! You and your teasing of OMWF caps! wink I think Lorne might've meant the little convo C/A had on the staircase earlier in the eppy...and just generally, they have nice convos, not literally finish each other's sentences? They think alike or something?

Agh. Even then, does not save an entirely crappy episode. Silly writers. wink

Posted by Stef at June 13, 2002 03:07 PM

Yay OMWF caps! Congrats Anna..smile

Posted by Corey at June 13, 2002 04:18 PM

Anna:

1000 CAPS? My goodness, sweetie... Free time + DVD + Screencap machine = Happy Anna!

This could be mathier.

C and A do not finish each other's sentences! Apparently Groo and Lorne do. Hmmm.... *raised eyebrows*

Posted by Little Willow at June 13, 2002 04:38 PM

Die C/A, Die!!! Lovely cap - great quality!

Posted by Shana at June 14, 2002 01:19 PM

I say GWBush should allow for cloning in Joss' sake. More like for our sake, actually, because then he could preside over Buffy, Angel, Firefly, the cartoon, and the BBC show - all at the same time! Shall we petition? wink

Posted by Addie at June 15, 2002 08:22 PM

Wow, Tracy and San Jose. You all are pretty local. I'm a born and breed Manteca Girl (how sad is that?) currently residing in San Francisco (and working in San Jose). Anyway, that was so not the point of my comment. I just wanted to say that your sreen caps are absolutely gorgeous. I am so jealous. Makes me want to spend all day tomorrow just appreciating them one-by-one. On another note, after the ballet C/A episode (the name of which I am not familar with), I wrote "Cordy + Angel" in a big circle with a line through it all over the message board in our house. It's just not right!

Posted by Tiffy at June 17, 2002 11:04 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x212bcb8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.