"A Ring of Endless Light" is my fav book in the Austin family series.

Posted by anne at June 2, 2002 10:06 AM

I know how you feel! I want that dvd too! But, alas, I'll just wait a couple years for the s6 dvd set... (*hugs her OMwF poster*). If you really want one, you can get it off eBay. I need to stay away from that myself.. smile

Posted by Emily at June 2, 2002 10:44 AM

They haven't done "A Wrinkle in Time" yet? Ok, that's sort of a travesty...

And I was just joking, since it's me that's the stalker. :D

Posted by Sepra at June 2, 2002 03:56 PM

Thanks the link, Anna... and I share your pain - no Daily Variety here either. rown Ebay is tempting me...

Posted by Addie at June 2, 2002 04:34 PM

Yeah... I second the eBay suggestion. But if you do, be careful of the addictive searching eBay disease. ASED! Ack!

A DVD of OMWF?! Ooh, want that.

Oh, and they are making 'A Wrinkle in Time' into a movie. Once I get my domain fixed, I'll try to post the article I scanned about it. wink

Posted by Stef at June 2, 2002 04:36 PM

They're all going for $150+ on eBay 0:-( Seems Variety only sent it out to production studios and people in the business so unless you received it Tuesday, chances are you won't "just get it." I wish there were a way though.

A Wrinkle in Time has been one of my favorite books since fifth grade!

Posted by Ethena at June 2, 2002 10:03 PM

Actually, "A Wrinkle In Time" is coming out soon...I just saw a trailer for it on either "Spy Kids" or "Jack and the Beanstalk: The Real Story". (I rent a lot of kids movies, even if my kid is only seventeen days old and can't enjoy them yet)

Posted by Heather at June 3, 2002 03:17 AM

Ummm... I have no comments on the books, I just wanted to say you're a pervert. smile

Posted by Rae at June 3, 2002 08:27 AM

You are welcome for the music recommendations. I'm glad that you are enjoying them and learning about (hearing!) all sorts of fabulous new talent.

Chantal ROCKS. ROCKS. ROCKS.

Posted by Little Willow at June 3, 2002 11:26 AM

You know who else rocks? CARY GRANT. smile

Posted by Little Willow at June 3, 2002 11:27 AM

yeah, i was searching for [insert image of me hanging my head in shame] btvs action figures on ebay and came across the omwf daily variety stuff. i am desperate but no way in hell do i have $150 (as they are, in fact, all fetching). bah! i share your pain.

Posted by hillary at June 3, 2002 02:15 PM

You know who else rocks? JOSS! :-p

Posted by Emily at June 3, 2002 06:24 PM

You know who else? KISS ROCKS!
("why would anyone want to... oh I get it."wink

sorry, couldn't help myself. smile

Posted by Sepra at June 4, 2002 09:50 AM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x2affaa8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.