Awwww, that was beautiful Anna! You made me shed a tear - seriously. You're a rocking webmaster and even more a kick-ass person and friend. You know WE LOVE YOU TOO!!!!

Hugs!!

Posted by Janine at May 22, 2002 03:48 AM

I think she's in love wink Hehe.

Posted by Astrantia at May 22, 2002 04:29 AM

GROUP HUG!!!! smile

Can you feel the love?! lol. Love ya right back, Anna!

Posted by Thomas at May 22, 2002 05:07 AM

That is the sweetest thing ever. Glad you are so happy!

Posted by Heather at May 22, 2002 07:03 AM

Anyone who doesn't get what Buffy gives people, well, I'll just tell them to visit Anna's blog from now on! lol. Trust me, I was just as giddy last night (and I still am), and I think you're totally right - the Buffy fan community is just as important as the show itself. Without all those immediate (and countdown, of course. hehe) reactions and bursts of excitement, surprise, and questions on JossBtVS last night are just one example. Your sentimental post is another. TtG/G were not the best episodes ever, not even among my alltime favorites, but by god, was there any better way to end the year and make us act like drunken fools all nice with our only poison being a television show? lol. Okay, not everyone agrees (but even liking SOME things is a rather big step for Rae this season), but it's so fun for those of us that do! Yay Joss, and Fury, and Doug, and all the others. Yay Anna, and LW, and all the others. WHOOO! (Yes, sorry, this comment is being as long as your post...I'll stop).

Posted by Emily at May 22, 2002 09:00 AM

(And obviously that Buffy-high induces sloppy writing, too...heh.)

Posted by Emily at May 22, 2002 09:02 AM

Aawww! I love you too Anna! The episodes were fantastic! Love happy Anna!

Posted by Kacie at May 22, 2002 11:37 AM

awwww!! smile right back at ya hun!

i always try to explain to my non-web friends how web friends are just as good friends as them (sometimes better i think, but i don't tell them that), but they never seem to understand! oh well....their loss! wink

Posted by anne at May 22, 2002 02:31 PM

Aww! Glad to see that you liked the Buffy finale... I was very giddy the whole time. smile

You're definitely right about how this show, and AtS, have brought our little 'community' together. Without it, I would have never known such fun, entertaining and crazy people. wink

Your sites rock, and so do you chica. Love ya!

Posted by Stef at May 22, 2002 04:26 PM

All I can say is it is about freaking time! All the stuff that happened in the finale...I've been waiting for for so long. Especially all the Xander related bits! You rock Anna!

Posted by Kristina at May 22, 2002 07:19 PM

Awww....I heart you too, Anna-bana-boo. smile

Posted by SocKs at May 22, 2002 09:53 PM

Dude! That was me up there...sorry!

Posted by SocKs at May 22, 2002 09:54 PM

and i LOVE you!

thanks hon.

Posted by connie at May 22, 2002 10:54 PM

Awww, Anna, you are too sweet! I felt that the finale brought lots of other eps together, and I'm so happy it brought fans of the show together!

Oh, and the cousin layout is such a good idea - I'm sure they would love it too! smile

Posted by Sepra at May 23, 2002 12:06 AM

Oops! just found out why my name won't come up! LOL.

Posted by Sepra at May 23, 2002 12:07 AM

HUGS!!! Happy is good!! VERY GOOD!! HHHHHHHHHHUUUUUGGGSSS!!!!

Posted by Emma at May 23, 2002 01:25 AM

Oh God... it's a group hug thung wink

Posted by Astrantia at May 23, 2002 05:56 AM

Aww, that's so sweet!! Me wuvs you toosmile

Posted by Natty at May 23, 2002 06:14 AM

I'm glad you're happy Anna smile

Posted by Katie at May 23, 2002 07:39 AM

How sweet are you? smile

Three cheers for Joss for creating a show that brought so many crazy obsessed fans together - and another three cheers for Anna, you fabulous person, for being a constant in the BtVS net community.

*sings* Buffy rocks, Buffy rocks, Buffy rocks, la la la la....

Posted by Claire at May 23, 2002 01:13 PM

*sings along* Buffy rocks! Buffy rocks! Buffy rocks...all our socks!

Posted by Emily at May 23, 2002 01:28 PM

*watches Xander walk down the hallway* "Got the love, got the love..."

You are so sweet, Anna! smile Thank you for thinking of me.

HI CONNIE! *pounce*

HI EMILY!

Posted by Little Willow at May 23, 2002 07:16 PM

Hi LW! Whoa... this is my 4th post for just THIS post. That's sort of scary. Sorry for the multi-posting Anna. You inspire communication. ;-D *Buffy rocks, Buffy rocks, the yellow crayon is broken, but our hearts, they will mend..* Yeah, I think i lost the beat there.

Posted by Emily at May 23, 2002 08:36 PM

I don't think there has ever been this many comments in one box before. Not that I've seen. We're all like Woodstock right now! smile Love the quote Emily, "the yellow crayon is broken, but our hearts will mend." LOL.

I wonder how many comments it would take to break the box? Er, I mean, love ya Anna!! smile

Posted by Sepra at May 24, 2002 10:45 AM

ah... sweetness! i'm not even a part of the Buffy web community but i'm feeling the love right now. you rock!!! and so does Episode II! smile

Posted by alyse at May 24, 2002 01:57 PM

Awww, thanks Anna! I think you've single handedly put the "elitist bitch" comments to rest. smile You're so right...

Posted by Addie at May 24, 2002 04:52 PM

Late to the party, but let me saw - AW! And yay! And a big-time ditto.

I am so lucky to have found you as a friend and I treasure you more than you know.

Posted by Rebecca at May 24, 2002 06:15 PM

Besides, what would you do WITHOUT me? Hehehe ;o)

Posted by Susan at May 25, 2002 07:00 PM

*awed by the love*

I'm not sure how I ended up at this page but I completely agree with the general love expressed. 0:-)

Posted by Ethena at June 1, 2002 12:21 AM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x19a8cb8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.