Take it easy Anna, and rest up. Lots of ice is good for stiff necks. I'm glad to hear that you and Jeffy are alright.

Posted by Kristina at March 29, 2002 07:31 AM

I'm glad you guys are okay - doesn't sound like the most fun experience. Also, thanks for the plug. =D

Posted by Emily at March 29, 2002 09:04 AM

Oh my, I hope you're ok with your neck.

Posted by Sara at March 29, 2002 09:55 AM

Hope your neck will be fine asap. When I got hit by a car and I was riding a bike then my arm hurt like months, so hope your neck won't. Take care chicsa, btw, love the new layouts although I must admit I really don't like Star Wars at all, well you designed it so I loooove it. smile

Posted by Janine at March 29, 2002 10:36 AM

Anna Anna Anna! *huggles* I remember the first "accident" a friend of mine was in - she knocked over one of those wimpy parking gate thingies and was so nervous and upset! I was her passenger and I was nervous too. Here's hoping you get less sore. Don't push yourself too hard.

Posted by Kiba at March 29, 2002 06:46 PM

Hey Anna! I hope that you are ok!

Posted by Jade at March 30, 2002 01:52 AM

rown That sucks about your car accident. I hope you both feel better!

On a lighter note... the pigs! hee! they dance! they listen to the radio! They play with beach balls! This is my new favoritest site. smile

Posted by Sadie at March 30, 2002 04:53 PM

Woo I'm sorry to hear about your accident. I'm glad you guys are ok though! I love the new layout btw, looks great! Take care.

Posted by Stefanie at March 30, 2002 04:57 PM

Oh, how scary! *mutters mean things about bad drivers who like to rear-end other people*

Anyhow, feel better... smile

Posted by Jill at March 31, 2002 02:39 PM

Yikes... hope you're feeling better. Perhaps your sauna-like work environment will help your neck? smile

Posted by Addie at March 31, 2002 07:04 PM

*GOOD VIBES* to both of you. I hope you rest up and have no lingering pain. Take care of yourself.

Posted by Little Willow at April 4, 2002 09:26 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x2a4f228) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.