You know, if you keep inviting people to my house, I'm going to charge a nightly fee.

And, see, I told you Twin Peaks was awesome. You should know by know that I'm always right.

More blog now.

Posted by Rae at March 22, 2002 09:10 PM

Oops, "know by now." Can't type on the fucking thing... but you know what I mean.

Oh, and why do you assume that the dastardly moose makes me insane? I'll have you know that sitting with your best friend and creating a make believe pet for the make believe best friend that you created for your real life friend is not insane... actally, I think we created the moose first and Jerome later...

Posted by Rae at March 22, 2002 09:14 PM

Oooh ooh I wanna come - can I make the light saber sound effects? I have practice. And ooh when we watch Jedi, can I scream "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Rae- if for no other reason, you need to see all the Star Wars movies so that Kevin Smith's work is funnier.

Posted by Kiba at March 23, 2002 07:56 AM

I liked "Star Wars". Don't think it's as wonderful as everyone makes it out to be tho... smile

And I like your desk! Very cool. One of these days, when my room is all cleaned and redecorated, I'll take pics of it and share. It could be a neat group project. Or something... wink

Posted by Rebecca at March 23, 2002 11:43 AM

Maybe if I dragged Ewan along by his padawan braid [because his pre-beard days are better bribing material] as further proof that Star Wars doth rock, Rae can convert easier. At the very least, we must have ligh saber duels complete with sound effects. Ooh, and quotes galore. And play the sound track over and over again! And lots of other Star Wars goodness!

Posted by Chelsea at March 23, 2002 04:10 PM

I was looking at the picture of your desk and couldn't help notice that we own a lot of the same things. The computer, the lamp, the desk... even the Taco Bell dog. smile

Posted by Teija at March 23, 2002 09:10 PM

You gotta watch Star Wars in a group, particularly with ones who quote, like you said. That's how I was introduced, and it makes it that much better. Mostly just laughing at the other people (no offense guys).. wink

Posted by Addie at March 25, 2002 09:32 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0xcabcb8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.