emma rocks, and mr. jeremy northam is amazing, talented, and is great in that movie (emma...have to see other movies with him in them!) and i've already turned into rae. got the buffy s1 dvds and the u2 rattle and hum. i'm even worse off than you, not only do i have the dvd addiction, but the u2 one too. *g*

Posted by connie at February 2, 2002 12:07 AM

i suck now, don't i?

Posted by connie at February 2, 2002 12:09 AM

darn comment didn't post. anywhoo, just said this: jeremy northam = yum, emma = great movie. me = rae. further explanation: dvd and u2 addiction.

Posted by connie at February 2, 2002 12:09 AM

We've both got it. wink Though, technically, I had mine before I ever knew her... have all their CDs and always loved them. Though that crazy chica has increased my adoration with her passion for all things U2. wink

Posted by Anna at February 2, 2002 12:10 AM

God, you two are so ungrateful! I pass along perfectly good obsessions and no one even bothers to say thank you. I think I'll drive myself insane from now on and not share with anyone! wink

Posted by Rae at February 2, 2002 12:58 AM

And just for that, I'm not gonna let either of you even SEE Bono when I kidnap him and lock him away in my basement! SO hah!

Posted by Rae at February 2, 2002 01:00 AM

LMAO. Alright... thank you thank you thank you... we bow before your U2 greatness. ;p

Posted by Anna at February 2, 2002 10:30 AM

Awww..thanks for the "hoping" chica!!!

Posted by Susan at February 2, 2002 12:34 PM

Annnnnnaaaaa! Don't spend that much money on the poster! I know they aren't the best people in the world, but PowerStar has it for $12.95 -

Ciao!

Posted by Raven at February 3, 2002 12:05 AM

Anna -- just to let you know, so you don't think I'm a complete bit*h, I haven't been able to add your button yet because my beautiful computer is broken beyond all repair, but I will add it soon! Just as soon as I can get an FTP downloaded here at school!

Posted by Kacie at February 5, 2002 11:30 AM

The best of vibes to Susan.

Good computer thoughts to Kacie.

Rae, good obsessions are always - well, good.

Anna, save me. I missed 24 on Tuesday because Conchetta called me long distance at 9 PM on the DOT to discuss Dead Things.

Posted by Little Willow at February 7, 2002 11:24 PM

awww. i'm sorry lw! i didn't want to keep you from 24! forgive me?

rae, you know we love you. you're the one who give us our quirks! *g*

Posted by connie at February 8, 2002 01:25 AM

Connie, the conversation was more important. Besides, I can just watch the Friday encore. We had FUN TALK. Nice, yummy, fun, dark, scary.

Posted by Little Willow at February 8, 2002 07:40 AM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x7bccb8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.