People are so crazy! They don't seem to realize the time, effort and yes - money - that go into creating a quality site; and more than that, they don't realize that it's a labor of love, not a job. I've been lucky so far in that my sites aren't popular enough to get these kind of complaints, but I see it happening to my friends all the time. Tracey is having people complain about her huge and solely funded by her message board... sigh. No pleasing some people.

Posted by Kiba at January 26, 2002 07:39 AM

Anna, remember at the beginning of BiP... those were the bad days! when it was just the two of us and everyone would be pissed...

Posted by emma at January 26, 2002 07:59 AM

Don't let him get to you, if he's that intent on getting an award for you then he doesn't know what his priorities are - or has them confused. I stopped giving out rewards because I got tired of the problems they caused. And it's a good thing you didn't close Much Ado - I'm there all the time!

Posted by Trina at January 26, 2002 08:52 AM

I'm going to make it very, very simple: Don't listen to a crazy person, unless it is Fred. smile You rock Anna.

Posted by Little Willow at January 26, 2002 11:14 AM

Keep up the great work Anna...some people will never learn, and you know what? It's their loss. I love working for chosentwo.com - cuz you rock!

Posted by Kristina at January 26, 2002 01:41 PM

That's the right attitude! Don't let silly self-involved people get you down. Cause you're a lot better than people like that. smile

Posted by Anne at January 26, 2002 03:17 PM

Dealt with similar situations in the past there, Anna! (You know!) Want me to beat him up for you? Mean people suck!!

Posted by Susan at January 27, 2002 06:16 PM

Anna, he's insane and obviously has waaaay too much free time on his hands. Don't worry about him... Much Ado will not cease to be without his visits.

Posted by Kacie at January 27, 2002 10:20 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x1a5ccb8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.