Rae already said it, but it's worth repeating: "Love Actually" is a GREAT movie. Everyone should go see it. Immediately! Seriously... go now! In other news, however, "Matrix Revolutions" is not so great. Pretty crappy. I'm just going to live in Fantasy Land and pretend that there were no sequels to "The Matrix." 'Cause that movie rocked. All the way.
Anyways... I forgot to mention this last week, but I saw the Simon and Garfunkel on with Mom and Dad last Tuesday (which was Dad's birthday, btw). Very fun and a wonderful show. The setlist was as follows:
Old Friends/Bookends (acoustic)
Hazy Shade of Winter
I Am a Rock
At the Zoo
Kathy's Song (acoustic)
Everly Brothers Set (4 songs)
Wake Up Little Susie
(All I Have To Do) Dream
Let It Be Me
Bye Bye Love (with Simon and Garfunkel)
The Sound of Silence
Slip Sliding Away
El Condor Pasa (If I Could)
Keep the Customer Satisfied
The Only Living Boy in New York
My Little Town
Bridge Over Troubled Water
26 Leaves That Are Green (acoustic)
The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)
Pretty cool, eh? Speaking of which... are there any other S&G fans out there, other than Rae and I? Just curious.
What else... what else. Ooooh... the trailer for "Prisoner of Azkaban" ROCKS. All must see. Yes, yes. Indeed. Got my tickets to see the extended editions of "Fellowship of the Ring" and "Two Towers" in December. I CANNOT wait to see "Return of the King!" Wheeeeee! (Hi, yes, I am excited.)
Oh hey... almost forgot I have last week's Seven on Sunday to post.
1. What TV show is currently your favorite? Alias! Love that show. CSI is also a fave.
2. Have you started watching any of the new shows this season? The OC, Tru Calling, Joan of Arcadia, Carnivale and Miss Match. I know, I watch too much TV.
3. Any shows which you're surprised are still on the air? Many, many. Most of the reality shows (I can't believe people watch that crap).
4. Any shows which you're surprised to have been cancelled? Boomtown. I know the ratings weren't great, but NBC didn't even give it a chance this season. (And what the heck did they think the ratings would be like when they stuck it on Fridays at 10pm?)
5. Are there any new shows that you're watching simply because of one actor/actress? Tru Calling for Eliza and Miss Match for Alicia (though I thought the concept for both was intriguing).
6. Have you tuned into anything this season that you've never watched before but that has been around for a bit? No. I started watching Gilmore Girls last season (having only seen a couple episodes before that), but nothing this season. (Like I need more TV shows to watch, right?)
7. Of all shows that you watch, are there any that have ended recently, or will end soon that you can't imagine your TV line up without? Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I'm still in mourning. Nothing on TV will ever compare.
Okay... I think that's it from me. Law and Order is almost over and I want to watch "The Daily Show" and "The O.C." before I crash. Toodles!